Milbemax Worming Tablets For Small Cats 0.5-2kg (Per Tablet)
Broad spectrum worming treatment for internal parasites including roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm, in cats over 6 weeks of age.
Please complete the above weight and approximate age sections to help us ensure the correct dosing is dispensed.
- Very palatable tablet, often taken from the hand. Small tablet size if not.
- Highly effective wormer
- High safety margin
- Simple 3 monthly dosing of adult cats
- Can be given to cats over 0.5kg and 6 weeks of age
|Weight||Dose: Milbemax for small cats|
Treatment for control of intestinal worms:
Milbemax for small cats should be given to kittens at 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age, then every 3 months.
Milbemax for cats should be given to cats weighing over 2 kg every 3 months. Nursing queens should be treated at the same time as their kittens.
4mg milbemycin oxime
Guarantee and replacement tag policy
- All pet tags are guaranteed to impress and against breakage during normal use.
- If we have sent you the wrong tag or have engraved information on your tag that is different to the information originally provided, simply email us and we will gladly send you a replacement tag free of charge. If necessary we will ask you to return the incorrect tag to us.
General Shipping Terms & Return Policy
We specialize in tag engraving and stock a comprehensive range of general pet care products, please make sure you read product description or contact us for more product information if you have any questions.
Shipping GuidelineFree delivery within New Zealand.
We will invoice freight fee separately if you are based outside New Zealand.
We have 7 day return to base policy from the day you receive your products if the products don’t do what they meant to or are defective. Misuse or mistreat of products are not covered. Misreading of product description is not covered. Buyer pays postage to send goods back, we will cover postage to ship replacement. We recommend that you register your purchased products online with product manufacturer to receive warranty.