Featuring a small footprint, the OCTO series Classic an in-sump protein skimmer ideal for aquariums with limited sump space. Classic Skimmers features high-quality cast acrylic body construction, easy disassembly for maintenance and is run by Octo’s very own air shredding Aquatrance pump. A feed pump is not required as water is drawn directly from the sump.
Available in 3 models Classic 110-INT, 150-INT and 200-INT features hybrid conical body with a vented valve output and a precision control gate valve.
Tank Size: up to 500L
Product Height (mm): 500
Foot Print (mm): 175×260
Air Intake: 300L/H
Pump Power: AQ-1000s
A member of the Reef Octopus Classic Series, this popular in-sump skimmer will provide great filtration for marine aquariums up to 210 gallons.
As with every Reef Octopus protein skimmer, the Classic 150INT is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic and features an easy to adjust gate valve, a quick release neck for easy cup removal, cup drain, bubble diffuser, o-ring sealed union pump mount, air shredding Aquatrance 2000s pinwheel pump and air silencer.
- 210 Gallon – Light Filtration Demand
- 150 Gallon – Medium Filtration Demand
- 120 Gallon – Heavy Filtration Demand
- Enhanced Performance Venturi Air Injection System
- Reef Octopus Aquatrance 2000s Skimmer Pump
- Refined Hybrid (half cone) Skimmer Body
- Easy to Remove/Quick Release Collection Cup with Drain
- Precision Water Level Control Output Valve
- Air Intake Silencer
- Solid Acrylic Construction
- Quiet and Energy Efficient Operation
- Body Size: 6″
- Footprint: 12.4″ x 8.7″
- Neck Size: 3″
- Total Height: 22″
- Output Size: 40mm – Comes with Metric to British Adapter to 1.25” pvc
- Output Height: 5.6″
- Note: Recommended Sump Water Depth: 6″-8″
- Aquatrance 2000 Pinwheel Pump
- Wattage: 18w
- Air Draw: 720 lph / 25.2 SCFH*
- Water Draw: 198 GPH*
- *Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
Up to 500L, Up to 800L, Up to 1200L
Guarantee and replacement tag policy
- All pet tags are guaranteed to impress and against breakage during normal use.
- If we have sent you the wrong tag or have engraved information on your tag that is different to the information originally provided, simply email us and we will gladly send you a replacement tag free of charge. If necessary we will ask you to return the incorrect tag to us.
General Shipping Terms & Return Policy
We specialize in tag engraving and stock a comprehensive range of general pet care products, please make sure you read product description or contact us for more product information if you have any questions.
Shipping GuidelineFree delivery within New Zealand.
We will invoice freight fee separately if you are based outside New Zealand.
We have 7 day return to base policy from the day you receive your products if the products don’t do what they meant to or are defective. Misuse or mistreat of products are not covered. Misreading of product description is not covered. Buyer pays postage to send goods back, we will cover postage to ship replacement. We recommend that you register your purchased products online with product manufacturer to receive warranty.
- Includes 6-Way 4mm plastic manifold
- Noise <60dB
- Connection : screw-in barbed, horizontal brass connector 12 mm OD (10mm) outlet to 16 x 4mm (included) (also accepts 19mm screw-in manifold directly)
- Pressure >0.03Mpa
- Cable 140cm approx
- 283 x 147 x 173mm
- Weight 5.1kg
- Includes 20-Way 4mm plastic manifold
- Noise <60dB
- Connection : screw-in barbed, horizontal brass connector 10mm OD
- Pressure >0.04Mpa
- Cable 140cm approx
- 307 x 156 x 189mm
- Weight 6.4kg
- Precise temperature adjustment from 18 up to 34 °C
- Simple and safe recalibration (±2 °C)
- Temperature control accuracy ± 0,5 °C
- Heat kept at a constant level
- Heating function is indicated by a control lamp
- Completely submersible (watertight)
- With automatic dry run shut-off (Thermo Safety Control)
- A glass jacket increases the heating surface and ensures optimum even heat emission
- Handy cable length ca. 170 cm
- Including double suction cup holder
- 9 sizes for aquariums from 20 up to 1000 litres
- Suitable for fresh and salt water